date July 21, 2017
132 E Broadway, Suite 747
Eugene, OR 97401
Director of Operations
Provide all tiers of technical support to QuorumLabs customers and resellers. Interface between Sales and Engineering to drive customer issues to resolution. Occasional assistance with setup of appliance software and hardware. Candidate will be required to work some emergency on-call rotation off-hours evenings and weekends.
1. Ability to diagnose and reproduce complex technical issues, involving hardware and software (Windows/Linux)
2. Good telephone and language skills combined with “unrufflable” patience.
3. Good written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate via email. Ability to write knowledge base articles.
4. Good Windows server administration skills. Good working knowledge of Windows applications/subsystems Exchange, SQL, AD, VSS and the Registry.
5. Good Linux server administration skills. General knowledge of Linux CLI and how to perform common tasks. Comfortable with common unix utilities like sed, grep, SSH and TAR.
6. Understand basic concepts of virtualization (preferable VMWare and XenServer Farms).
1. Working with integrated hardware/software (appliances)
2. Experience in a company involved in the storage or data protection industry.
3. Experience using a Windows backup product like Symantec Data Vault or BackupExec.
1. 1+ years experience providing technical support to end users and IT professionals. Preferably in small company or start-up environments.
2. BS in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience.